1. Pressure rise in the tank
In a closed reducer, each pair of gears engages in friction to produce heat, according to Boyle Marius Special law, with the operation of the length of time, so that the temperature in the deceleration chassis gradually increased, and the reduction in the size of the chassis, so the pressure in the box is increased, the box inside the lubricant by splashing, sprinkle in the deceleration chassis inside the wall. Because the permeability of oil is relatively strong, under the pressure of the box, which is not strict seal, oil will seep from where.
2, reducer structure design unreasonable cause of oil leakage
such as the design of the reducer without ventilation hood, reducer can not achieve the pressure, resulting in a more and more high pressure box, oil leakage phenomenon.
3, excessive amount of refueling
Reducer in the operation process, the oil pool was stirred very badly, lubricating oil in the machine everywhere splash, if the refueling volume too much, so that a large number of lubricants accumulated in the shaft seal, the joint surface and so on, leading to leakage.
4. Improper maintenance process
In the equipment overhaul, due to the combination of dirt on the surface of the removal of incomplete, or improper selection of sealant, seal the direction of the reverse, not timely replacement of seals, etc. will also cause leakage.
- Use And Maintenance Of Gear Reducer
- The Use And Maintenance Of The Redu...
- Performance Characteristics Of Gear...
- Selection Of Gear Reducer
- Gear Reducer
- Installation And Use Of Reducer
- The Origin Of The Development Of Gear
- Development Situation Of Gear Indus...
- Gear Development
- Gear Classification
- Harmonic Drives -The Future Of Tran...
- Taiwan China Cross Strait Exchange ...
- Harmonic Drive
- How To Solve Harmonic Reducer Beari...